GKIF’s ULTIMATE GOAL IS
Helping WOMEN Live Resilient Lives
Facilitate increased access to safe spaces for GBV survivors care and support
Develop relevant information, education and communication (IEC) materials
Increase networking and collaboration with other organisations.
A Desire In Their Mind Is Our Mission
GK International Foundation aims to provide a holistic response to the challenge of GBV that would focus on the physical and emotional well being of Victims/survivors.
The foundation is by nature a child centred one with a strong bias towards girl children and those with vulnerabilities.
HOW WE ARE TACKLING THE GBV CHALLENGE
GK International foundation is implemented along with gender sensitive projects such as the Girl Power, menstrual hygiene for adolescent girls and providing safe spaces for Gender Based Violence Survivors. In its programming the foundation endeavors to reach out to both genders.
- Facilitate increased access to safe spaces for GBV survivors care and support
- Livelihood improvement through wealth creation projects.
- Educational and psychosocial support
- Develop relevant information, education and communication (IEC) materials.
- Institutional capacity building.
- Increase networking and collaboration with other organisations.
Be A Part Of The GKIF mission.